How We Work
The success of Dr. Majdi El Halik Pediatric Physical and Mental Rehabilitation Centre is dependent on our ability:
- To improve the quality of life for persons with disabilities.
- To foster teams of uniquely talented individuals dedicated to our proud tradition of community service.
- To promote a culture of individual pride in delivering service excellence to each patient visiting the Center.
- To promote excellence through education, research, advocacy, and service innovation.
- To maintain a quality environment for both patients and staff.
- To continuously redefine our approach to service delivery in order to meet the challenges of change in the external environment.
- Our patients come first.
- We work for the community.
- We do everything with:
- We will be experts at our jobs.
- Education and research are important to excellent patient care.